One of our most important activities is arranging flower show competitions for our members, and the enjoyment of the public. There are 2 shows in 2017. Categories, rules and scoring are all in the yearbook but are here as well.
- Spring Mini FlowerShow: May 3 (During our general monthly meeting): Click on this link to check the categories for this show. They are in the Yearbook but you just can’t have this information in too many places: Spring Show
- Summer Flower, Fruit & Photography Show: Saturday, August 5 (1:30am-3pm) at the Cobourg Library: Summer Flower
- Flower Show rules and details of categories are available in our Yearbook and we have additional resource books in our library. A copy of these can be accessed by clicking on the following link: Rules, Tips and Scoring
- All members submitting entries to any of the above shows are asked to print and complete an Exhibit Summary Sheet. Click here for one to download: Flower Show Exhibitor Summary .
- Add your name, the type of show i.e. Spring or Summer and the date of the show.
- In the columns provided, record each Section (A or B or C etc.) with an abbreviated description.
- Do likewise for each Class (1. or 2. or 3. etc. with an abbreviated description) you are entering, along with the number of entries per Class (up to three unless it says otherwise in the yearbook).
- Total the number of your entries at the bottom of the sheet and you’re done.
Bring the completed sheet to the show and hand it in to any of the Flower Show Committee members.
This Exhibit Summary Sheet will ensure that the Flower Show Committee doesn’t miss any exhibitor’s name from the points tally for all the shows in the year.